Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I Like the Future - I'm In It!

There's something to be said for reading other people's random thoughts. One can often gain vast insight into their mental state.

Many folks out in the ether are battling depression, substance abuse, various difficulties to say the least. Others are wallowing in their own puke, not really fighting or even attempting to fix what's wrong. Some attempt to fill the void with countless distractions (sex, drugs, Rock 'n' Roll, golf, alcohol, therapy, Professional Sporting Events - you name it)! Now, I'm not here to judge ANYBODY. Neither am I saying that these kinds of indulgences are inherently wrong. If what you're doing takes away some of the pain, even for a little while, then it has some merit.

What I am putting out is that those things DO NOT make any fundamental change in your life. Looking within gives one far more insight into the present situation. It can also lead to strong indications of what you need to do to change your FUTURE and the way your Universe is perceived.

1 comment:

  1. Send your comments! I welcome any and all topics or suggestions!

    ReplyDelete